User privacy is important to us. To better protect user privacy, we utilize the following practices:
- We do not collect or save credit card information.
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer customer support requests that we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties. We may issue reminder emails for customers whose certificate is about to expire or for special offers on related products and services. That email will include an 'Opt Out' link that will prevent user from receiving future emails.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- We do allow employers, parents, and others who can identify a user by First Name, Last Name and Birthdate to view the status and outcome of a user's training. Refer to the View Credentials portion of the website. We do not give employer access to information regarding failed tests. However, when user applies a company Purchase Order or Facility code, user is giving employers access to all information within the registration.
- Copies of certificates can only be sent to the email address registered on the account. If, that email is no longer valid, the user must verify the email account they registered with and provide us with an updated email account.
- We do not give employer access to information regarding failed tests. However, when user applies a company Purchase Order or Facility code, user is giving employers access to all information within the registration.