Food Manager Certification

Regarding Food Safety training in the workplace, there are two distinct classes of worker. The Basic Food worker and the Manager (also known as the Person In Charge).

The a Basic Food worker can take eFoodhandlers Basic Food Safety Training to acquire the necessary information for that level of job.

Manager's Training, which is required in many states, is much more involved. There is also a certification process (a formal proctored test) that may or may not be part of the training requirement.

Currently, eFoodhandlers does not currently offer a Manager's Training course, but it is expected soon.